2.28.2007

My new Family!!

So, while I was in Texas I got to see my first kids, 37 Polish Chicks !!!!!!!!! Here are some pictures of my kids. I know that they have grown a lot since I have seen them last and I can't wait to see them all grow up!! There are going to be some black with white tufts, white with black tufts, and Spencer says that there might even be some that are kind of silver with black tips on their wings. So it will be interesting to see all of them grow up!!!!!! (There are some cochin chicks in the picture that are Spencer's Dad's) Here is a picture of one of our Hereford Calfs aswell. Isn't he cute?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your "kids" will keep you busy. Let me know when you start selling eggs. Home fresh are the best. Your calf is really cute. It will be fun to watch it grow up.