5.31.2007

Moving!!

Friday is my last day at work. It seems weird to me that I am leaving and moving to a whole new place to start a new life. I have always come back home and this time I'm not. I am truly looking forward to my new life with Spencer but I am going to miss my parents and other family that lives in the area.

Spencer comes in tomorrow and we have a packed weekend. We are packing up the truck on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning Dad and I are getting on the road in a Penski truck and pulling my car.

I think the thing I am most looking forward to in the next four weeks that I will be down in Texas is the time that Spencer and I will get to spend together. As most of you know our entire relationship has been long distance and it has been hard on both of us. To tell you the truth both of us are ready to throw our phones out the window. We talked over 3,000 minutes last month alone and we have been together for 16 months. I am looking forward to hanging out at night and having dinner on the table for him and his mom (who I am going to be living with) as well as just being a couple that live in the same area!!!!!! Both of us are glad that we have had this experience, but we are ready to be married and just be together.

I don't have any new pictures of the house but I will very soon so I will update that then. I hope all is going well!!!

I'M MOVING TO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you Spencer!!!!!

No comments: