10.05.2007

WE ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!

We finally made it into our wonderful home. Sorry this update is so late. We moved in 2 weeks ago, just before Heather and Marc-Andre came down to visit. They were lots and lots of help. MA had fun learning how to operate a skid steer loader and Heather had fun organizing the kitchen and helping me hang up pictures!

I don't have any pictures yet, there are still some boxes around so I would like to get those taken care of before I show the house to everyone.

It sounds like I may have a new job opportunity in tree care just north of Austin to just south of where we live. I would be a consulting arborist, have my own company truck, computer, and phone. I wouldn't get my appointments online every morning, go to them, and go home. Spencer and I are still discussing if this is what is best for our family right now, but we will see soon. I have to let the owner of the company know by the end of the week whether I am interested or not. Well, I am going to go watch my husband play some football on his PS2 and write some more thank you notes.

No comments: