3.07.2008

WINTER!!!


Well, Mom & Dad are down for the week and they thought that it would be funny to bring winter down with them. We woke up this morning to SNOW!!!! I thought that I had moved away from snow.

We are having a good time with my parents. Spencer and I have been busy with work so Mom & Dad have been helping out around the house. My mom made these valences for our great room and they look great! Dad planted the Red Oak that Spencer got for me for my birthday and built me a raised bed garden. We have planted onions, green & yellow bell peppers, eggplant, peas, radishes, strawberries, and we have tomatoes and jalapenos to plant when the weather is going to stay warm. I am sooo excited about having a garden this year!

Anyway, I am going to go help Dad with dinner. I will put some pictures up from our cruise next week.

No comments: