9.16.2008

Finally!

I know that it has been a while since I have posted something. Things have been a little crazy around here. We are in the process of trading properties with someone that lives in Eddy, TX. I am a little sad to leave the house that will have lived in a hear as of Sep 20th. It's too bad that Heather and Marc-Andre won't be here on the 21st like they were last year ;(


So right after we moved in I had taken one of the shelves from one of the cabinets to have a few more made so I could store more things in it. Well, we just got them back a week ago (almost a year later). I have been varnishing them and getting them ready to go and I was able to put them up and put things on them today!!!!! Yeah I will get to enjoy my wonderful shelves for about a month (assuming everything goes well). Here are some before and after picutres.



BEFORE
and
AFTER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That looks great. Good organizing.

Lisa said...

Great craftsmanship!
You can claim credit for capability with sand paper and varnish.

Dad